I need a new machine
I’ve been trying to do some work with video and realize now just how underpowered my machine really is. For general work, web, photos, etc it’s perfectly fine, I don’t need much processing power, but as soon as I try anything with a large file size, especially video everything becomes painfully slow.
Other articles of interest:
- Speculation: Could the new Apple Silicon bring back the Mac Pro 2013?
- Upgrading the apparatus
- And then I brought home a mini gaming rig
- The beautiful and powerful Mac Pro 2019
- Product launches go better when you have power
- Converting DVD to MP4
- FREE Wondershare Video Converter Platinum license keycode for all
- Launching the Shuttle SH67H3
- Slow progress
- More file management with Keyboard Maestro