Must pedal faster
Just starting to get the hang of the bike trainer. Here I thought riding a bike was about keeping your feet on the pedals and going forward. Seems there’s a lot more to it than that. I have no technique, my feet aren’t pointing the right way, I don’t pull up with my feet as I turn the cranks and who knows what else is amiss. You don’t just ride any more, you need to have form.
Other articles of interest:
- Heading out to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Let’s see if we can make this bike fit
- Kick ass bike ride!
- Beautiful day for a bike ride
- Egad, another 40 miles
- Training for the ride
- Phew, dark out there
- Celebrating with Pizza and Wings!
- The wicked devil of pastry is upon us!
- Kicked ass on my bike ride!