Server is back up
I got the server back and up and running again. And I think I know what happened. A few days ago I made the mistake of running my torrent client on port 80 for an hour or so to try and finish a download. That seems to have caused all manner of havoc to the router and caused it to drop packets and constantly reset the connection. I had to do a hard reset on the router to clear it out and now it all looks to be running properly again.
That’ll learn ya!
Other articles of interest:
- This is maddening!
- Oh, she went down on me
- Poor BlackBerry
- More chickens! More food! More resources! A major setback in Banished
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 7 for $9 – Regular price $49.99
- Does anyone else have trouble with VLC for the iPad?
- Our Minecraft world is erased by Thor’s Hammer!
- Mountain Dew Throwback
- It’s amazing how wildly prices fluctuate on Amazon
- 16TB and all’s well!