This is maddening!
These server problems are driving me nuts! The server has been acting nutty for the past few days. HTTP connections have been dog slow or even non-existent at times. Packets were dropping and pages wouldn’t load. After trying all sorts of things I now have the server plugged directly into the DSL modem. It seems the damn router is causing me issues. With that out of the way, connection has been restored and the pages are loading quite quickly.
Well this sucks now I have to figure out what’s wrong with the damn router. But at least the server is back up and running.
Other articles of interest:
- Server is back up
- Oh, she went down on me
- I got it up!
- Turning the tide on the spam bots
- Working through Daylight Savings … again
- I thought it would be easy
- Problems with WordPress 3.1 on IIS – Redirect Loop
- The iPad is an excellent reader
- This release sucks!
- No staying power