Let’s take another stab at it
So yesterday was a total failure with the launch. All our SSL links were screwed up and the proposed changes were going to make more of a mess than they would fix.
Here we are on a new day with a whole new set of ideas to try. Back to QA so we can try and see if the site works again. If we’ve got it right this time I’ll be shocked!
Other articles of interest:
- Dropbox + OneNote = Awesome
- Tomorrow is launch day
- An interesting dashboard app called Freeter
- Product launches go better when you have power
- Getting the hang of Scrivener
- I got it up!
- Clicking Buttons, Links and Drop downs in Katalon Studio
- Digital Fortress is now complete
- And now, IE8
- Microsoft Expression Suite 4