And yet it still won’t launch!
Just when you think it’s all safe and ready to go, someone configures the server incorrectly, and now it’s broken again.
False start #3 for today. I’m beginning to think this code is jinxed.
Other articles of interest:
- So far so good
- We must pay homage to our Internet Overlords, Happy 15th Anniversary to Google
- Oh yeah, it’s broken
- This is maddening!
- She just couldn’t keep up
- Server 2008 and Exchange 2010
- Exchange 2010, you confuse me
- Search and Replace within WordPress
- $50 off the Amazon Kindle Fire HD
- Rapid PHP 2010