And yet it still won’t launch!
Just when you think it’s all safe and ready to go, someone configures the server incorrectly, and now it’s broken again.
False start #3 for today. I’m beginning to think this code is jinxed.
Other articles of interest:
- The automation project continues to blossom
- This is maddening!
- So far so good
- We must pay homage to our Internet Overlords, Happy 15th Anniversary to Google
- My Key Tools for Automation
- Big F(U) for BestBuy and their ability to deliver appliances
- Determine if a checkbox has been checked/selected
- Oh yeah, it’s broken
- Server 2008 and Exchange 2010
- She just couldn’t keep up