Thank God! We FINALLY got to the point of moving the code from QA to Staging. After 2 weeks of non-stop testing this horrid mess we’ve finally bent this damn thing into something somewhat usable. At least it isn’t throwing errors all over the place anymore.
If we can just get through this final pass we might have something…
Other articles of interest:
- Western Digital, You Suck!
- Turning the tide on the spam bots
- Recovering from Divide By 0 and Coming Back From Infinity with IsNaN and IsInfinite
- Connecting Katalon to a Postgres Database
- Time to buy a new UPS
- The final tweaks
- Bank of America can #@ck my $%ck!!
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
- Hooray for Burn Notice!
- Day 1 of the new job