Thank God! We FINALLY got to the point of moving the code from QA to Staging. After 2 weeks of non-stop testing this horrid mess we’ve finally bent this damn thing into something somewhat usable. At least it isn’t throwing errors all over the place anymore.
If we can just get through this final pass we might have something…
Other articles of interest:
- Western Digital, You Suck!
- Turning the tide on the spam bots
- Recovering from Divide By 0 and Coming Back From Infinity with IsNaN and IsInfinite
- Time to buy a new UPS
- Bank of America can #@ck my $%ck!!
- The final tweaks
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
- Hooray for Burn Notice!
- Day 1 of the new job
- Securely storing passwords and login details with Set Encrypted Text in Katalon Studio