I like being told a story
Well that was actually pretty cool. I listened to the whole Da Vinci Code and still managed to submit over 100 bugs on a new site design. Not too shabby. It’s actually pretty neat listening to the story like that. Of course it’s really hard to type and listen along so I do have to turn it off from time to time when I really have to pay attention.
I did get Angels & Demons so I think I’ll start that in just a little bit. At over 15 hours it should take me to the middle of the week before I finish it.
I might have to do some searching for other titles. I wonder if they have any Agatha Christie novels out there?
Other articles of interest:
- Finishing the Da Vinci Code
- Off to the Digital Fortress
- Utter Chaos for Cavendish, Sagan and Greipel on Stage 1 of the 100th Tour de France
- Angels & Demons just beats out Star Trek
- Digital Fortress is now complete
- Vacation was a comedy of errors
- Training for the ride
- Amazon sets up subscription service for Showtime, Starz and others
- A Day at the Movies
- BestBuy needs to work on their return policy