Cool games by SpinTop
I came across a really cool game yesterday. I’m a big fan of puzzle games and by chance came across the game Escape Rosecliff Island. The screenshots looked pretty cool so I decided to download it and have a look. The premise is simple, you go to a certain location and find all the items listed. Ok, that makes it sounds dumb, but the items blend in the with background, look like other objects and basically you spend 20 minutes staring at an optical illusion trying find things hidden in plain sight. Quite frankly it’s brilliant.
I found out they have a whole series of games like this and I just literally found the Sleepy Hollow version. I’ll have to get a copy of that one.
The fun thing is to play the game on the big screen TV. It’s pretty funny to stand back in the middle of the living room pointing at stuff, especially if you have kids.
I’m not sure what the replay value is, but these games look pretty cool!
Other articles of interest:
- Upgrade to Audials One 11 for $29 – 50% Off
- More levels and more items for the last few hours of the SotA pledge drive
- Sale on games by Kalypso Media
- I finally like my iPod
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- Which “old school” games do you like the best?
- TeraCopy 50% off
- Ashampoo Core Tuner Free Giveaway
- Oregon Trail for iPad is an EPIC FAIL
- SuperAntiSpyware Discount