ICQ is stupid
ICQ has got to be the dumbest IM client I have ever used. How do people use this thing? What’s with these silly ass numbers? I can’t believe I have to use Trillian just to connect to MSN Messenger, not that MSN is a great damn service either, but at least I can use my email address.
Other articles of interest:
- Windows Messenger gets my official Lame rating
- Why the hell is Windows Messenger 80MB?
- Controlling and Selecting VPN Connections with Keyboard Maestro
- Keeping connected with Digsby
- The iPad is my mobile workstation
- You know we’ve had Cloud Computing before right?
- UPS fails to make their Christmas Eve deliveries
- Microsoft ditches blogging, embraces WordPress
- Chin up! It could always be worse
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…