Behold the power of the Bubba Keg!
I always thought the Bubba Keg was just this crazed, gimmicky mug that WalMart. But the other day, it was decided I needed such a vessel. Unbeknownst to me the Red Fury was chosen as my new Mt. Dew delivery vehicle. Not wanting to be rude with the gift, I did indeed fill it up with ice and Mt. Dew and took it to work with me. I’ll be damned if this mug doesn’t keep the Dew cold for the entire day. 12 hours later there was still ice in there!
At 52 ounces or around 1.5 liters, it’s enough to cause some serious distress to your bladder and when full it has some serious weight to it. But I have to take back the things I said, this is one cool mug.
I must bow down at the awesome power that is the Bubba Keg!
Other articles of interest:
- Bubba Kegs for all my friends!
- Maximum Bloat
- Been on a Simon Pegg kick today
- Bank of America can #@ck my $%ck!!
- Another UPS bites the dust
- Tour de France, Live from France on Bastille Day
- Cool games by SpinTop
- Boxee Box by D-Link
- Heading downtown for the Greek Festival 5k
- The time has come!