Burn Notice Marathon
It’s still raining so no bike riding for this weekend. So what to do? Fear not, I have it all planned out. I’ve got Season 2 of Burn Notice all queued up on the Windows Media Center machine. 16 full episodes of Michael and all his antics which usually involves car chases and high explosives. Nothing says weekend fun like that.
It’s been a great season and I can’t say there’s been a bad episode in the bunch. The pizza has been ordered, the drinks are chilling and there is more junkfood on hand than the heart association would allow. I’m not doing shit today. Going to be good stuff.
Other articles of interest:
- Season premiere of Burn Notice
- I’ve been missing out on Dexter
- Dexter is kick ass
- Dexter is f-ing hilarious!
- Happy Memorial Day
- Big lunch at Fuel!
- Thanks a lot jackass!
- Massive explosions for the 4th!
- They ordered the wrong bumper
- Roasted chicken and biking