She just couldn’t keep up
It all started off so good. It had all the potential in the world. There was heat, there was flashing, but the rhythm was broken and we had to stop. I push her buttons just right and we can start again, but it just doesn’t last.
The DSL modem is still flaking out. It keeps shutting itself off.
Other articles of interest:
- Oh, she went down on me
- The Pirate Bay Tracker Shuts Down for Good
- I got it up!
- Working with Dual Monitors
- End of the decade
- Western Digital, You Suck!
- DisplayFusion 65% OFF!–TODAY ONLY
- Intel gets kicked in the nuts
- An infestation of mice – The CM Storm Xornet, the CM Storm Inferno, the Razer Naga Molten and the Logitech G700S
- This is maddening!