How to turn beer green
You know you want to know.
1. Start with a light-colored beer since a dark one will only turn brown and you just can’t look cool drinking something brown. And a brown beverage mustache might attract the wrong crowd.
2. Add a drop or two of green food coloring to the bottom of the mug or into the bottle – a la Corona.
3. Pour the beer into the mug and let the colors blend.
4. If the beer isn’t green enough, add additional drops of food coloring and gently stir.
Just remember, what goes in green will probably come out green.
Other articles of interest:
- Crystal Head all done up in red
- Frozen Crystal Head
- Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- End of the decade
- Merry Christmas to One and All!
- Nearly there
- Back in the saddle again
- Soon, very soon
- Corona stuff on Ebay
- Happy Easter