It’s 5 o’clock somewhere
The 5 o’clock hour is almost here on this Friday the 13th, so it’s time to make some plans for the weekend. Since the weather isn’t completely cooperating the idea of mountain biking is pretty much out of the question. There are always alternative like gardening, reading or volunteer work, but I’m not sure I’m in the mood for those kinds of things.
I sense there is something in my future a little more like this.
Once I get a few of those down I will find some hot chick who will be willing to come back to my place. Hopefully she’ll have a dirty little friend who wants to play along.
Of course when I put on my bar hopping outfit, who the hell can resist me?
I mean seriously, who the hell is going to turn down Spider-Man?
Other articles of interest:
- I think this will be me
- Speaking of Balls of Steel
- I always wanted a party barge
- What the hell kind of statue is this?
- Vacation was a comedy of errors
- Wow, look what money can get you!
- I’m blind! No, I’m deaf!
- If I ever get to this point
- The Proposal
- A closer look at Besiege! Plus video!